Call for Papers
Download the call for papers in PDF format.
Original papers on all technical aspects of cryptology are solicited for submission to Indocrypt 2020. We welcome submissions on all aspects of cryptography including but not limited to:
- New primitives
- Security models
- Implementation aspects
Submissions on cryptographic aspects of network security, complexity theory, information theory, coding theory, number theory, and quantum computing will also be considered. In addition, Indocrypt is expanding its scope to include formal methods for cryptographic systems, as detailed below.
New Theme: Formal Methods for Cryptographic Systems
We seek papers on the use of formal techniques in the design, analysis, and implementations of cryptographic constructions, protocols, and applications. We especially encourage papers on improved analysis techniques and on case studies that apply such techniques on real-world cryptographic systems.
Possible topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Formal security definitions
- Mechanized cryptographic proofs
- New cryptographic protocol designs
- Symbolic protocol analysis
- Domain specific languages for cryptographic algorithms and systems
- Software security
- Testing and fuzzing for cryptographic software
- Tools for finding side-channel attacks
- Verified side-channel countermeasures
- Verified privacy
- Verified accountability
- Verified fairness
- Formal analysis of cryptographic APIs
Please check instructions for authors before submission.